Bhopal: After the issue of submitting bogus documents was raised just ahead of declaration of RTE lottery on July 25, the date has now been pushed to August 2.
In view of the number of applications touching 2.3-lakh mark this year, officials want to scrutinize each document to avoid any blame later. The decision was taken on Tuesday, though this may change further, depending upon the requirement of application scrutiny process, said a senior official from Rajya Siksha Kendra (RSK). Commissioner Deepti Gaur Mukherjee, said, “This might take time as there are large number of applications this year and after finding discrepancies in a few all the applications need to be checked thoroughly.”
Last year there were allegations of fake admissions to draw reimbursement of 25% quota that the school department and the RSK provide to every child taking admission under the Act.
Source : The Times Of India